I just found out that I was tagged by my good blogger friend April at "Straight From The Heart". I have never been tagged before so bear with me. I think it means that I am supposed to list six random things about myself. Here goes nothing.....
1. I am terrified of storms. I am not as terrified as I used to be when I was little but I have to admit I get a little uneasy whenever there is a bad storm in our area. When I was little and in school while it was storming I would "act" sick so that my parents would have to come and pick me up from school. Pretty sad huh?
2. I used to drink pickle juice when I was younger. I have my aunt Debbie to thank for this unusual craving although I have not done this since I was about 14 years old. Occasionally when I was younger I would pour me a glass of pickle juice and drink away. Don't ask me why I did this though.
3. When I was in high school I was a "Marching Indian". I was on the dance line/colorguard for 3 years in our high school marching band. During that time I traveled to London and marched in London's New Years day parade. I actually met the queen of England which was so amazing! We also traveled to New York and marched in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...Rest in peace Mr. Easterwood!
4. Right now the gas tank in my car is on empty and there is not a single gas station in my area that has gas. If you live in Georgia then you can probably feel my pain with this one.
5. I am lucky enough to be able to wear "scrubs" to work which is like wearing your pajamas. I work in the medical field so "scrubs" are the clothing of choice for me.
6. My first car was a 1998 Ford Probe. It was silver, had a sunroof and I thought I was "the stuff". I remember all my friends piling in my car after school everyday to go "joyriding". If only I knew then what I know now......Seatbelts save lives!
There......that wasn't so hard!
Now, if your tagged,this is what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it along for fun...
Let's see......I tag:
Good Times With The Garretts
Sunflower Hill Diary
Shell in your Pocket
The Berry's Patch
The Shabby Nest
Yall have fun!