Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My First Award!



I would like to thank the Academy, my family…..oh wait….sorry wrong speech! That was the speech I have prepared for when I win a Grammy. Let’s see, my first BLOG award. Oh yeah…..here we go.....

All joking aside, I would REALLY like to thank Reynie at "God, Do you hear this Southern Girl Rambling?" for my first blog award. Thanks Reynie for thinking of me. I guess that means we are “blogging friends forever”. If you haven’t already stopped by Reynie’s blog please do so. I love her blog and you will too!


Now, as with every blog award, there are a few rules that must be followed. These rules are:

1. You may only choose five people/blogs to give the award to...
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog...
3. One has to be a new follower of your blog, or live in another part of the world...

Wow, five dedicated followers? I am some what new to blogger world so I don’t even know if I have any followers….ha ha. Well, here goes nothing…..I choose to present this award to the following bloggers:

Straight From the Heart
Good Times with the Garretts
Sunflower Hill Diary
Southern Values

As for my “new follower” , since I don’t know any bloggers in another part of the world just yet, I choose Daphine over at "Just Stuff". Congratulations ladies and gentlemen (yes, there is one gentlemen in my blogger list) and thanks again Reynie!

8 comments:

April said...

Oh, wow!!! I am so very honored that you chose me for this special award!! Can I say it??? Bless Your Heart!! Thank you so much for thinking of me and for putting a big smile on my face!! Have a terrific day!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award!

Daphine said...

Congrats on your 1st award! And thanks for thinking of me!

Have a great evening!

Angela said...

Congrats and thanks!!!
Geoff remembers you too... he keeps up with me and the blogging world - still trying to make him a blogger too!

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness said...

Congrats on the award! Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. I am so behind on all my visits, but please stop by anytime. Nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

You're welcome!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Congrats on your award! How fun! I love your start of this post...so funny!
-Sandy toes

Elizabeth said...

Oh Wow!! I'm so honored! Thanks! I will pass on the award but it may take a while, my Dad is still in ICU so we are back and forth to Atlanta a lot. Haven't been able to take the time to blog lately. I will as soon as things get back to normal.
I hope you are doing ok.
E

Music