Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday! I have had such a busy week with work, laundry and all the day to day mommy duties.....not to mention the fact that we are having a slight ant problem at The Hinesley House. Did I mention that I hate ants?

I am so looking forward to the weekend and a fun-filled weekend it will be!!! Not to give out too much information (yall' will just have to wait until Monday for all the details) but tomorrow the hubby, the baby and I are going to a local country fair. I could really get into a lot of trouble at these things.....with all the crafts, antiques and such....not to mention all the yummy food. I can't wait, and I will be sure to take lots of pictures to post on Monday.

Sunday is church, then after church we are planning on going out to eat for the hubby's birthday. His birthday was on Monday but we decided to wait and celebrate after church on Sunday. Happy birthday babe! After lunch it's the usual, boring, house cleaning/laundry catch-up day but don't tell my Granny.....she would have a fit if she found out I was doing housework and laundry on a Sunday. I guess a mommy has to do what a mommy has to do.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

April said...

Sounds like a fun, but busy weekend! Hope your hubby has a great birthday! A woman's work is never done, is it? I can't imagine a day without laundry to do, but I can sure DREAM!! :)

Daphine said...

Sounds like a fun filled weekend! We'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures you get to take. Have a good one!

Angela said...

I hope you had a great weekend! We went to the same fair I believe... had to be! I love the big antiques barn the most...
Ditto on the housework on Sunday, which I do all the time ... my GeGe would roll over in her grave! She wouldn't even allow anyone to IRON on Sunday!
"It's the day of rest..."

Music