Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Roar!!!






Sunday evening we took the baby to our church's annual fall festival. He had a blast. They had a "jumpy slide thingy", a train that the kids could ride, hot dogs, a cake walk and Smores! Yummy! It was very cold but we were able to warm up by the fire while we roasted the marshmallows for our Smores. The baby was bundled and warm in his Lion costume.......ROAR......and giggled as he saw the other kids in their costumes.



His cousin, who we like to call "Hay-Hay", was dressed as "Bob the Builder".



Who doesn't love a good ole' fashioned cake walk? That's me holding "Hay-Hay's" hand and my mom holding the baby's hand.


It was a fun day!

7 comments:

michele said...

Your little guy is a cutie! I just happened upon your blog... enjoy your day!

Elizabeth said...

We had a very similar costume when Kate was 2. I took her down to see B&L and about the time we got there she took it off and never put it back on again, not even the cold cold night of halloween.

Daphine said...

I always loved taking my girls to our church's annual fall festival. Now that they are too big, they've lost interest in it. It looks like your family had a great time. Love your little man's costume! Too cute!

April said...

Boy, does that ever bring back some memories of when my girls were younger! Makes me really miss it! Your little boy is a sweetie in his costume!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! Love that sweet outfit!
-sandy toes

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! I love seeing all the little ones dressed up at Halloween!

Angela said...

Oh! How cute he was! I love his haircut too! Hope yall are doing well!

Music